I don’t want to stop the world, nor get off it but I really would like time to slow down! Here we are on the 12th May and I’ve just finished my diary and collage for April!
I really thought that I’d have more time just ‘to be’ at this stage of life. I think that I’m the reason that I don’t. Perhaps I should relax and just accept that I prefer ‘to do’!
Here’s my collage representing just some of the doing of April:
Can you tell that I made more time for art earlier in the month? We went on holiday on the 21st & were too busy then exploring parts of SW Western Australia with our caravan and newly acquired kayak in tow.
On our trip, amongst other things, we enjoyed:
- the picturesque Lake Towerinning,
- the majestic Karri forests of Pemberton
- walking Heartbreak Trail in the Warren River National Park
- Kayaking on the Warren River
- the wild weather on the coast at Prevelly
- Ten Mile Brook Dam
- the fresh, local produce at the Margaret River farmers market
- stocking up with goodies at the Venison Farm & the Old Cheddar Cheese Factory
- a bit of wine tasting
- meeting up with friends at The Beer Farm after THEY had done a 40km mountain bike ride!
So I gathered plenty of inspiration – all I need now is find the time and energy to match it with perspiration!’
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration Thomas A Edison