Garlic for a home made brew to say goodbye to aphids and mites in our veggie garden:
If you want to try the potion too here’s the recipe:
- Chop up a bulb of garlic.
- Add 1 teaspoon of oil
- Cover and leave for 24 hours
- Add 1 teaspoon of liquid detergent to 1 cup of water
- Add water mix to the garlic mix and stir.
- Strain into a container and label – this is the concentrate.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the concentrate to a litre of water in a spray bottle.
- Spray the aphids / mites.
NB I found it hard not to add pen lines to the sketch – another challenge achieved!