I try to take one day at a time but lately several days have attacked me at once.– Ashley Brilliant
Day 16 I got the results of my hand x-rays: mild to moderate osteoarthritis.
It was a relief to finally get a diagnosis of the cause of my hand pain – but a disappointment that it was not a condition that could be cured or go into remission. From experience to date I know that anti-inflammatory medications and safe pain relief only subdue rather than relieve the aches and pains.
Thinking positively (with my big girl pants on..):
- Pain lets you know you are still alive
- I don’t have lupus or leukaemia or…
- My blood profile is normal
- I’m not old I just need some WD-40
- Keep calm and drink champagne!
Every cloud ……. !
We have hands!