This was the third year I’ve completed Inktober – this time 31 ink sketches in 32 days. On reflection:
- I’m still bemused as to why I do it, but still glad I do
- It’s just as hard to fit into an already busy life as ever
- Discipline is required to keep showing up
- So is overcoming all one’s negative thoughts – pointless, useless, unworthy…
- I kept to my self inflicted constraints (black & orange ink, featuring time, flora and my day)!
- Constraints encourage creativity!
- The first idea is not necessarily the best idea. I often think of a better idea after I’ve published!
- Some sketches are fit to become the basis of a future art work
- It’s tiring!
- It’s inspiring!
- It’s great when it stops!
- I know I’ll miss it in a month or so and start looking forward to Inktober 2018 !@#$?
Well done! Huge commitment,?great creativity and skill! End result is very impressive with many lovely drawings!
Thank you DO, your support and encouragement helps a lot! :)x